We have a growing network of regional offices that are embedded in their local community. Working in a specific region, dedicated CSJ Foundation staff build strong relationships with the most effective poverty-fighting charities and organisations.
Through these offices, we make sure frontline voices are heard loud and clear in national discussions about poverty. We make the case for forgotten regions, showcasing their innovations and successes, not just highlighting their problems. And we direct much-needed funding to frontline charities.
Click on markers to discover our regional offices
- 50 Scottish charities already in CSJ Alliance
- Major awards ceremony created to recognise best grassroots Scottish charities
Head of Scotland
- 40 local charities supported as members of the CSJ Alliance.
- Office has directed over £100,000 of philanthropic funds to local causes in first year, and has driven new national policy analysis on methadone usage.
Regional Manager, North East
Yorkshire and East Anglia
- Newest office, set up to support small charities, providing links to national policymakers and philanthropists.
- £105,000 of philanthropic investment directed to Yorkshire small charities.
Regional Manager, Yorkshire
North West and North Wales
- 80 local charities supported as members of the CSJ Alliance.
- Office has hosted government ministers, driven national policy change, and engaged with local and national decision-makers.
Head of Region, North West
Midlands and South Wales
- 87 local charities supported as members of the CSJ Alliance.
- Office led huge exposé of Modern Slavery in Leicester, in conjunction with Sunday Times and has driven policy work on manufacturing, domestic violence, and school exclusion.
Regional Manager, Midlands
London and Southwest
- Over 250 charities supported as members of the CSJ Alliance
- Previous CSJ Award winners include Café Domenica (Brighton), Street Talk (London), and Children Heard & Seen (Oxford)